Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Carbon Steel ,Alloy Steel ,Stainless Steel||Weight:||1g-10kg|
|Applied Software:||Proe ,Igs , Stp , Auto CAD , PDF, JPG,etc||Process:||Lost Wax Casting ,investment Casting ,precision Casting|
|Surface Roughness:||Ra1.6~Ra6.3||Heat Treatment:||Annealling,Quenching,Normalizing,etc|
|Application:||Industrial Components,Hardwares,etc||Service:||OEM AND ODM|
|Product Name:||Minerals & Metallurgy 301 Stainless Steel Lost Wax Investment Casting Precision Casting|
Minerals & Metallurgy 301 Stainless Steel Lost wax Investment Casting Precision Casting
Investment casting is an industrial process based on and also called lost-wax casting, one of the oldest known metal-forming techniques. From 5,000 years ago, when beeswax formed the pattern, to today’s high-technology waxes, refractory materials and specialist alloys, the castings allow the production of components with accuracy, repeatability, versatility and integrity in a variety of metals and high-performance alloys.
The process is generally used for small castings. It is generally more expensive per unit than die casting or sand casting, but has lower equipment costs. It can produce complicated shapes that would be difficult or impossible with die casting, yet like that process, it requires little surface finishing and only minor machining.
Investment casting is used in the aerospace and power generation industries to produce turbine blades with complex shapes or cooling systems.Blades produced by investment casting can include single-crystal (SX), directionally solidified (DS), or conventional equiaxed blades.
Investment casting is also widely used by firearms manufacturers to fabricate firearm receivers, triggers, hammers, and other precision parts at low cost. Other industries that use standard investment-cast parts include military, medical, commercial and automotive.
1. Material: carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel, high manganese steel, heat resistant steel, co Hastelloy alloy etc.
2. Tolerance: 0.001mm after machining
3. Tooling design and fabrication available
4. Machining: Turning, Milling, Drilling, Grinding, Welding, Tooling, Broaching, Wire EDM etc.
5. Surface treatment: Powder coating ,Painting ,Shot blasting, Polishing ,Electrical galvanizing, Chemical galvanizing, Chrome plating , Nickel plating, Passivation etc.
6. Standard: AISI, ASTM, JIS, BS, DIN, ISO, EN, GB
7. Customer: ABB, B&Q, Carl Zeiss
1. 20 years of manufacturing success in China and exporting experience worldwide
2.Global specialized producer of machined castings.
3. We combine our own resources with some other well-developed factories to fulfill a wide range of contract manufacturing capabilities. Working with one source, saves time and money.
4. Satisfied supplier of 7 big companies from North America and Europe.
5. Low cost mold materials and focus on efficiency offer a cost-effective solution to your metal component purchasing requirements.
6. Normal lead times range from 1 to 6 weeks for fully-machined components.
7. Strong capacity to help customers develop new projects.
8. Our sales department is 24 hours available in order to help our customers solve problems quickly.
Contact Yinyu today and begin enjoying the benefits of high quality and low price products.
Quality Control Policy:
Detailed Quality Control In Manufacturing Process
|1. Can we get the samples?|
|Yes, we can supply you the samples for checking our quality within 10-30 days.|
|Yes, we are glad to supply you small trial order, and hope your quantity will be big in future.|
|Yes, we can help you to do the customs clearance.|
|With our design, fabrication and manufacturing skills and experience, we can efficiently exceed your expectations and meet the time frame required. However, we guarantee that quality and service are never compromised.|
Contact Person: Lena Zheng