Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Carbon Steel ,Alloy Steel ,Stainless Steel||Weight:||1g-10kg|
|Applied Software:||Proe ,Igs , Stp , Auto CAD , PDF, JPG,etc||Process:||Lost Wax Casting ,investment Casting ,precision Casting|
|Surface Roughness:||Ra1.6~Ra6.3||Heat Treatment:||Annealling,Quenching,Normalizing,etc|
|Application:||Industrial Components,Hardwares,etc||Service:||OEM AND ODM|
|Product Name:||Custom Designed Carbon Steel And Stainless Steel Investment Casting Products OEM Wuhan Foundry|
Custom Designed Carbon Steel And Stainless Steel Investment Casting Products OEM Wuhan Foundry
1) Investment casting is an industrial process based on and also called Lostwax casting, one of the oldest known metal-forming techniques. The Investment Casting process begins with producing a heat disposable pattern. This is accomplished by injecting wax into a metal die. A pattern must be molded for every casting.
These patterns are assembled into a cluster (or tree) and are then coated with various liquid ceramic refractories to form a ceramic shell. The wax is then melted out of the ceramic shell. Any number of different alloys can be cast into the ceramic mold. After cooling, the ceramic shell is removed and the castings are cleaned.
Our investment casting process:
a) Silicasol casting process( maintains typical tolerance accuracy within CT4-CT6 standard,
with a surface finish of Ra3.2-6.4)
1. Material:carbon steel, SS304,SS316, steel alloy or as requirement
2. Process type: Investment casting / Lost wax casting/ precision casting.
3. The single casting weight is below 50kgs.
4. The service we supply: moulding, casting, machining, heat treatment.
5. We can supply not only finished products, also blank casting parts.
|Description||steel investment casting|
steel,stainless steel,copper, alloy steel etc
according to customers' requirement.
1) 3D-CAD and CAE and 7 Engineers.
3) Horizontal NC lathe;
4) Numerical Control Spark Erosion EDM.
|Function||used for machinery|
|Inspection equipment||Three-coordinates measuring machine,Hardness-testing device,spectrum analyzer.|
|Surface Finish||Chrome plating,spray-paint,Sandblasting, Powder Coating,anodisation,etc.|
|Service||OEM/ODM service are welcome.|
Lost Wax Investment Casting Design Advantages
Lost Wax Investment Castings Cost Advantages
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1:what are yinyu's current lead times?
A1:Our lead times are dependent upon casting and finishing requirements,but generally are as follow:
30days after receipt the down payment usually.urgent need,please discuss with us to find a way out!
Q2:What file formats does Yinyu accept for drawings:
A2:The company ca accept a range of formats for drawings,but the main ones are detailed below:
2-D PDF AND TIFF 3-D STL,IGES,STEP,Solidworks,etc
Q3:Is it possible to visit yinyu to view it's manufacturing process?
A3:We are extremely proud of our facility and existing customers to visit our company.we think you will be impressed by us,as well as the warm welcome from our friendly,experienced team.
Q4:When are yinyu's offices open?
A4:the company's offices are open from 8.30am to 5.30pm,Mondays to Fridays.
Contact Person: Lena Zheng